Job Title: FC Halifax Town Lead Youth Team Coach
Location: Calderdale College, Shay Stadium, First Team training ground
Salary Range: Full time competitive salary
Qualifications: UEFA B/Level 3 Coaching Certificate or above
FA Youth Award
FA Safeguarding Children workshop completed
FA First Aid Certificate
Member of the FA Licensed Coaches Club
Deadline: Friday 13th July
FC Halifax Town is seeking to appoint a Youth Team coach to support the strategic development of the programme and provide high quality coaching to youth team players at the club.
The post holder will be responsible for coaching youth team players and support the development of the infrastructure in order to ensure continued progress towards a high-performance programme.
With strong leadership, management and organisational skills in addition to a proven coaching background the candidate will be able to inspire, champion and develop youth team players. This is an exceptional opportunity to work at the heart of FC Halifax Town and have an impact on the development of the youth team players at the club.
- To be responsible for the competition, development and coaching element of the FCHT youth team.
- Plan and deliver session plans in accordance with coaching syllabus and maintain accurate records of training in line with requirements of the Football Club and College.
- Create an environment to enhance realistic progress in player development by setting realistic but challenging performance expectations, provide feedback and reinforcement, build confidence.
- Day to day on site-management of players and first point of contact for players/parents.
- Work closely with staff to facilitate the weekly programme and monitor player progress including; training, strength and conditioning, medical requirements and education.
- Complete player review protocol and lead player/parent review meetings.
- Organise fixtures, officials, match day squads and provision.
- Organise transport, kit and equipment appropriate for training and fixtures.
- Ensure health and safety protocols are followed in relation to travel and fixtures.
- Responsible for undertaking all administrative tasks associated with the position such a registers, attendance patterns, session planning logs, behaviour logs, weekly and seasonal timetabling.
- Liaise closely with college tutors with regards to attendance and academic performance to support/manage the all-round development of players within the programme.
- Support with and proactive attitude to recruitment, retention and longer-term progression of students.
- Support coaching staff and development of players within the Centre of Excellence partnership.
- Facilitate the progression of players from youth to first team linking with the first team manager and coaching staff and any additional duties at the request of the first team coaching staff.
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com. The closing date for applications is at 5.00pm on 13/07/18.
Read more posts by FC Halifax Town