Identify Web Design is committed to assisting users with access to the club websites. Our accessibility standards have worked towards AA compliance within W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) standards.
The website has been tested with several assistive technologies, including W3C validation tools and NVDA screen readers.
Our website was developed to support the following browsers.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 and above
- Mozilla Firefox 51.0 and above
- Google Chrome 56.0 and above
- Safari 9.3 and above
- Opera 42.0 or above
- Microsoft Edge 13.0 and above
The browsers we support feature in-built accessibility tools, including zoom and text-resizing.
You can change the text size or adjust the page zoom in your browser by following these instructions:
- PC / Internet Explorer 9 From the menu bar underneath the search field, select Page and point to Text size
- PC / other browsers Increase page zoom: Hold down the CTRL key and press + Decrease page zoom: Hold down the CTRL key and press –
- Mac / all browsers Increase page zoom: Hold down the Commandkey and press + Decrease page zoom: Hold down the Command key and press –
You can also set a minimum text size. Look in the Preferences, under the Advanced tab.