FC HALIFAX TOWN
Job Title: Academy and Community Coach
Qualifications: FA Level 2 or UEFA B
FA Safeguarding Children
FA Level 1 Introduction to First Aid
Application deadline: 12pm Thursday 13th February
Through the on-going work of the FC Halifax Town Community Group we are constantly looking to increase our team of coaches to work within different environments. An exciting position has arisen within our programme.
We are seeking to appoint two academy and community coaches to provide high quality coaching to players within our evolving programme.
This will be a varied and hands-on role coaching players aged 5-16s within the club’s Futsal centres, will lead a specific age group in the academy programme, provide coaching provision to local schools and holiday courses.
The successful candidate will have a proven coaching background of working with children and schools and strong leadership and organisation skills the candidate will be able to inspire, champion and develop players. The roles of varying hours, particularly one of the roles represents an exceptional opportunity to create a full-time position and work at the heart of FC Halifax Town, impact upon the local community and the development of future players at the club.
- Plan and deliver sessions in local schools, holiday courses, Futsal and Academy sessions in accordance with coaching syllabus.
- Maintain accurate records of training in line with requirements of the Football Club. Responsible for undertaking all administrative tasks associated with the position such a registers, attendance patterns and session planning logs.
- Create an environment to enhance realistic progress in player development by setting realistic but challenging performance expectations, provide feedback and reinforcement, build confidence.
- Ensure the efficient and effective operation of your sessions, responsible for equipment set up and security, where appropriate.
- Ensure that appropriate standards of conduct are complied with at all times.
- Support with recruitment, retention and longer term progression of players.
- Assist in the communication and promotion of the clubs services.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is at 12.00pm on Thursday 13th February 2020.
Read more posts by FC Halifax Town