FC Halifax Town make the trip to Bromley FC this weekend, a side that are looking to keep their playoff dreams alive as they sit in 8th place. A tough task for the Shaymen, here are some pre-match stats for the build up to this enticing fixture.
1. Bromley currently sit in 8th position and could jump as high as fifth with a win against the Shaymen.
2. Halifax occupy 17th position and could see themselves rise to 15th if they take all three points.
3. Halifax can boast a good defensive record on their travels going into this fixture, keeping a clean sheet in 53% of their away games.
4. On the other hand, Bromley have conceded in 73% of their home fixtures this season.
5. Furthermore, the home side have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last seven games at Hayes Lane.
6. Bromley have the stronger form going into this game, taking nine points from their last possible fifteen. (3W, 2L)
7. Halifax, however, have only taken five points from their last five fixtures. (1W, 2D, 2L)
8. Bromley can also go into this game knowing they have scored more goals this season than they Shaymen, and even the second most goals in the division, managing to put the ball in the net 50 times compared to Halifax’s 31.
9. Defensively, though, the teams are much closer, with Halifax only conceding one more goal than Bromley who have let in 37 in the National League.
10. Halifax’s recent defensive performances has now meant that the Shaymen have kept a clean sheet in 41% of their games. Bromley, on the other hand, only keep a clean sheet once in every three games. (33%)
Read more posts by FC Halifax Town