Works with: The Supporters’ Club Committee.
Summary: This is an exciting role for someone who has good organisation skills and cares about our football club. The successful volunteer will be part of the Committee that enjoys making a difference.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
- Act as the first point of contact for the Committee.
- Prepare Agendas and Minutes of each monthly meeting.
- Answering emails sent to the Supporters’ Club.
- Checking that agreed actions have been carried out.
- An interest in FC Halifax Town.
- Must be dependable.
- Willing to take initiative.
- Respect and maintain confidentiality of Committee meetings.
- Good communication.
- Good organisation.
- Computer skills are desired.
- Committee meetings (7 pm – 8pm) once per month.
- An average of one hour per week, at a time that suits you for on-going activities.
- Knowledge that you are working as a team to ensure that the Supporters’ Club runs smoothly.
- Influence and create new fund-raising initiatives.
- Satisfaction of making a difference to FC Halifax Town though fund raising.
- Knowledge of upcoming news from FC Halifax Town.
If this sounds like you, please email Supportersclub@fchalifaxtown.com
Message us on Facebook or Twitter @HalifaxTownSC or ring Rob on 07751 198199
Read more posts by Halifax Town Supporters Club