FC HALIFAX TOWN
Job Title: Academy and Community Coach
Reporting to: Football Director & Head Coach
Qualifications: FA Level 2 or 3 (UEFA B) Coaching Certificate
FA Youth Award or working towards
FA Safeguarding Children workshop completed
FA Introduction to First Aid in Football
Member of the FA Licensed Coaches Club
Hours: Part Time
Application deadline: 10th July
Reporting to the Head of Football Development and Football Development Officer at FC Halifax Town, the post holder will be responsible for coaching players aged 5-14s within the club’s development centres and advanced programme ensuring continued player development.
The role would initially start on a volunteer basis with a view to becoming a paid position in September/October 2019. There’s potential the role could be developed to include further delivery in local schools and wider community initiatives.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work at the heart of FC Halifax Town, impact upon the local community and the development of future players at the club.
- Plan and deliver sessions in accordance with coaching syllabus and maintain accurate records of training in line with requirements of the Football Club.
- Create a positive environment to enhance realistic progress in player development by setting realistic but fun and challenging performance expectations, provide feedback, reinforcement and build player confidence.
- Ensure the efficient and effective operation of your sessions, responsible for equipment set up and security, where appropriate.
- Ensure that appropriate standards of conduct are complied with at all times.
- Responsible for undertaking all administrative tasks associated with the position such a registers and session planning logs.
- Support with recruitment, retention and progression of players.
- Assist in the communication and promotion of the club’s services.
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is at 5.00pm on 10th July.
Read more posts by FC Halifax Town