FC Halifax Town entertain Stockport County in the Vanarama National League game on New Year’s Day
This is information for the travelling fans from Stockport in terms of admission to the Shay on Wednesday
- Along with 850 seats in the main East stand, there will be covered terracing available for approximately 1000 in the North stand. All Stockport County supporters are to enter the ground via the East stand, using turnstiles 14,15,16 & 17. Once inside, supporters may choose to sit, or stand (The segregation gate will be open).
- Turnstile 14 is for adults only. As admission is £20.00 for adults, this will help speed up entry into the ground.
- Those supporters choosing to stand, may leave the ground after the game via the Skircoat Stand gates. This simply means walking along the walkway at the rear of the stand to the car park where Stockport County’s supporters coaches will be parked. Stewards will be on hand to assist with this.
- It will be greatly appreciated if all supporters could have the correct cash available on entry. Again, this will speed up entry in to the ground.
- We have extremely limited credit/debit card facilities. Please pay by cash.
Kick-off at the Shay is 3pm.
Read more posts by Kelly Gilchrist