Through the on-going work of the FC Halifax Town Community Group we are constantly looking to increase our team of coaches to work within different environments. An exciting part time position has arisen with our Shaytots programme.
If you enjoy teaching children, are you an excellent communicator and fit to conduct physical activity sessions, then we would love to hear from you.
We are seeking a coach to lead and continue the development of Shaytots sessions in Calderdale. This, part time role can be flexible covering weekday and/or weekend sessions and the post could range from 2-8 hours per week.
Shaytots is a pre-school football-based programme operating under the umbrella of FC Halifax Town. The sessions provide an innovative way for children aged 6-months to 4 years to learn and enjoy sport. Sessions are focused on fun and structured play and include full parental participation.
An FA Level 1 coaching qualification would be advantageous, experience of working with young children aged 6-months to 4-years (not necessarily in a football or sporting setting) would be preferred.
Full training will be provided and main duties include:
- Plan and deliver sessions in accordance with the curriculum;
- Ensure sessions are delivered to the highest standard and meet the syllabus criteria;
- Undertake administrative tasks associated with the role;
- Assist in developing and promoting the programme;
- Establish and maintain good relationships with those involved in the delivery of the programme, demonstrating excellent customer service skills;
- Ensure safeguarding protocols are adhered to.
To register your interest in the post please email email@example.com
Read more posts by Steve Nichol