As promised our first step in the process of the return of supporters to The Shay stadium.
At the time of issuing this communication, everything is based on seating only/no standing as we are instructed by the relevant authorities. This dictates the number of fans in total that we can bring into the Stadium and then seating arrangements based on 2m social distancing and ‘bubbles’. From our previous announcement, you will remember we have created three priority groups against which we will allocate seats and each group will have the option to reserve within very specific time guidelines as set out below. Group One is for fully paid adult season ticket holders, Group Two is for Second priority, 12-17 season ticket holders and Gold Supporters’ Club members who are not a season ticket holder (a match ticket will need to be purchased in advance) and finally Group Three is for. . . Supporters’ Club members and those season ticket holders who have purchased a season ticket for the 20/21 season and have chosen the option ‘to defer’ until 21/22 season. (in these cases a match ticket will need to be purchased in advance and clear information regarding this will be provided nearer the time).
Please read carefully the support information listed below:
- If you are a fully paid adult season ticket holderyou will be invited on Friday 14 May – 11-6pm to secure your seat for the Chesterfield game (29th May 12.30pm kick off). Please make your way to the Shay Stadium reception.
- This ‘seating session’ is for adult season ticket holders only and NOTfor season ticket holders who have deferred their ST payment until 21/22 (you will be dealt with in priority Group Three)
- Please remember there are no FREE junior season tickets allowed in the East Stand – you will be seated in the West Stand and one U12s ticket will have to be purchased (one U12 per adult season ticket holder)
- If you can’t make this time then don’t worry, there will be another opportunity before we move onto the next category
- ‘Your Bubble’ – if you are sitting within a chosen ‘bubble’ we’d ask you to send just one person from your bubble (of Season Ticket holders) to the Shay to arrange your seats, please make sure they have all the details of each person
- Please remember you can choose your stand i.e. East or West but not your seats, we will select these on availability of the block we are allocating in
- Please do not come to the ground if you are not a season ticket holder – you will not be served at this time
- When you have been allocated a seat and issued with a ticket, you will also be given a copy of our ‘FANS CODE OF CONDUCT’ we’d ask you to read this carefully and if you are in a bubble ensure each member of the bubble receives and reads a copy (there’s also a copy on our website).
If you are NOT in Group One for the initial allocation of ticket(s) don’t worry, further information will be announced in due course. We have to go through each priority group in turn, with staggered release dates.
We are doing our best in these challenging times, to make the process as easy as possible. We realise there may be occasions of frustration, but we ask you to give your fullest consideration to all the circumstances, as instructions from above can change on the swipe of a pen!
Read more posts by Kelly Gilchrist