Set against a back-drop of yet another increased playing budget to support a full-time training model, we also face associated cost increases and an increase in our overall match day and stadium operating costs. The Club continues to recognise the importance of building its ‘supporter base’ whilst ensuring we operate a sustainable Football Club. We can all cite a number of Clubs within our own league during this last season, who have struggled financially and not traded within a secure financial infrastructure.
With this in mind, our sincere plea TO YOU . . . please get behind the Team, the Manager and support the Club in buying a Season Ticket, so we can ‘Rise Together’.
You can watch the mighty ‘Shaymen’ for the 2018/19 season for £340 (this equates to £283.33 pre-VAT) for all seniors 18 and over . . . making the cost per game £14.80 the equivalent of six games FREE against the on the gate price. When purchasing a Senior 18/19 season ticket you’ll also receive a FREE match-day banqueting voucher worth £45, allowing you to come along to one of our nominated games and enjoy a match-day dining experience.
For our younger supporters aged between12-17, there will be a slight price increase making the season ticket £99 . . . Still a fantastic offer at £4.30 per game.
Children Under12 will continue to be FREE by purchasing a Child’s Season Ticket on the basis of one free ticket per each paying Senior(s). You must order your Child’s free ticket(s) before 31 July 2018 as they will not be available after this date.
Our buy ‘on the day’ gate price will now be £20 and our concession turnstile price will be £17. Our kids ‘buy on gate’ prices will remain the same, Under 7s £3 and Under 12s £5. These prices reflect but certainly do not cover increases in our new season operating costs and are comparable with other similar sized National League Clubs/Stadiums.
This year’s season ticket still represents value for 23 league home games and gives you 6 games FREE of charge. It’s by far the cheapest way to watch the mighty ‘Shaymen’.
We understand the price of the SENIOR season ticket has increased against the price of last year’s ticket. However we hope you can appreciate the valid reasons behind the rise, as already outlined. By popular demand from you our fans we have taken the very bold step for the Club to move to a full-time model and our plea to you is simply . . . PLEASE BUY A SEASON TICKET and start today by spreading the word to others in particular to those who have not previously purchased one
Of course it’s straight forward to make a one payment purchase on-line, however, recognising the cost involved for our fans we are again making it even more accessible to our supporters; by giving you the option to spread the cost over 3 months.
Three instalments of £140, £100, £100 payable by 31 May, 30 June, 31 July respectively.
You’ll be able to purchase from the online shop from 11 May 2018. www.fchtshop.com
Childs’ FREE Under 12 tickets can be added to your order online, remember one per Senior Season Ticket purchase. 12-17 years, tickets can also be purchased online up to 31 July 2018.
If you struggle to purchase online then no need to worry, we’ll be holding the usual season ticket coffee mornings/evenings twice a week (please keep an eye out on dates and times), so we can help you secure your ticket. (Please do NOT go to the Club Office as they will be unable to help you)
Please don’t forget, as a season ticket holder you’ll always get priority access to purchase any other ticketed games subject to availability. You’ll remember fixtures during the 16/17 campaign, such as Salford and Harrogate away to name a few examples, where the games were ticketed and availability was limited.
Your season ticket will be available for collection the first week of August – in time for the first game of the season.
OUR KEY MESSAGES:
- Our season ticket still represents value at £340, £14.80 per game (remember as a Club we only have £283.33 to work with after the VAT deduction), that is 6 games for FREE
- You will receive a FREE match-day dining voucher worth £45 with every Adult purchase
- Still buy a season ticket even if you can’t make every game – you can afford to miss some!
- Our season ticket price increase against 2017-18 reflects the decision to go full-time, trying to provide a workable playing budget and on-going increases in our operating costs
- Our pay on the gate price increase brings us in line with other similar sized Clubs/Stadia in the league and contributes partly to our increased operating and match-day costs
- All our under 12 prices remain the same as last season
- You can pay for the Senior ticket in three instalments helping you to budget more easily
- Collection will be the first week of August
- We NEED YOU TO BUY A SEASON TICKET and spread the word
- All the funds raised go to the development of the first team playing squad budget
Read more posts by FC Halifax Town