As a return to the Shay for the 20/21 season edges closer, please take the time to read the following in our latest update.
- We would kindly ask supporters not to contact the Club regarding season tickets and replica shirts
- All season ticket holders will be contacted after 14 September, as per our previous announcement
- All replica shirts ordered prior to 1 September are being processed, and you will receive an email to confirm your order has been sent or if it’s ready for collection
- If you donated £100 as part of ‘Project Play-Offs’ and chose a replica shirt – again we are processing the order this week
- Due to the current work volume and ensuring we’re ready to return to the Shay on 3 October; we will not be dealing with fan cardboard cut outs (from our Play-Off eliminator), nor will we be dealing with player sponsorship shirts from last season at this moment in time – once the Shay is fully reopened we will announce collection times
- Please bear with us we’re juggling lots of balls and the priority must be to get the stadium ready so we can welcome fans back for our first home game of the new campaign
Read more posts by Kelly Gilchrist