IMPORTANT INFORMATION – GIFT COLLECTION/DELIVERY
Firstly, a HUGE thank you for your generous donation(s) to the football club during these extremely difficult times. We’re truly grateful for your on-going support through these ‘choppy waters’ and we’re overwhelmed with the amount of money that has been raised so far.
Please take a moment to read the following information with reference to gift collection & delivery.
- If you made a £10 donation – your digital shout-out will be posted via our social media channels following the play-off game(s)
- If you made a donation for a virtual ticket(s) please remember this is just a ‘virtual ticket’ and you will not receive an actual match ticket(s)
- If you made a donation of either £25, £40 or £50, your gift(s) will be available for collection on 16 July – 11am – 6pm from the Shay via the ticket office window in the main East Stand. This is also applicable for ‘Care Packs’ & Our match programme
- If you can’t collect on this day there will be a further date the following week, we are limited to when we can access the stadium. However, you can nominate someone to collect your order.
- If you made a donation and selected delivery your gift(s) will be sent to you around the 14/15 July – This is also applicable for ‘Care Packs’ & our match programme.
- If you made a donation of £100 or more you will be contacted in August to claim your replica shirt or to arrange your dining/directors package etc once the fixtures have been announced
- All other orders will be delivered through the normal process
For urgent only queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more posts by Kelly Gilchrist