FC Halifax Town is looking to recruit a committed and enthusiastic Performance Analyst Intern for the 2022/23 season.
The ideal candidate will either be qualified or working towards a degree in sports coaching or analysis. They will have a desire to be part of a forward thinking team of professionals and be available to attend training and matches. Experience of sporting environments either as an athlete, coach or support staff would be beneficial. Finally, the successful candidate must have a desire to contribute to the success of the team and an ability to communicate with players, staff and senior staff effectively.
Primarily reporting to the Head Analyst & Assistant Manager, responsibilities include:
- Film and analyse games and training to the required standard.
- Undertake pre-match, post-match and live analysis and present feedback.
- Produce additional video and data content to support needs.
- Carry out opposition analysis, filming, coding and video editing – providing insights to relevant coaching staff and creating detailed reports, utilising telestration tools, to facilitate game plan creation.
- Create learning style appropriate education content – relating to team, unit and individuals.
- Create support and design video showcase.
- Clip live training sessions.
Key Skills and experience:
Interested students should email their CV along with a covering letter and a reference to;
Andy Cooper (Assistant Manager) email@example.com
Read more posts by Kelly Gilchrist