Firstly a huge thank you to everyone who donated to the ‘Project Play-off’ fundraising initiative, it’s been a herculean effort and we’re overwhelmed by your generosity. To have raised over £50,000 in just under a month is truly phenomenal.
Sadly it wasn’t to be on Friday but we need to dust ourselves down, refocus and come back stronger for the 20/21 campaign. We can’t wait to welcome you back to The Shay.
Over the next few weeks we’ll be working on the following:-
- We’ll announce our retained list as soon as the Gaffer has had the relevant conversations with the current squad
- We’ll be launching our 20/21 kits over the next couple of weeks
- For those people who purchased cutouts they will be delivered back to the Shay, we’ll be offering for them to be signed if you wish next season. We’ll contact you when they are back with us
- For those supporters who still haven’t picked up their gift orders, we’ll be holding another collection Monday 27 July, when we can access the stadium
- We’ve sold 146 season tickets, we’re expecting the new season to start towards the end of September. You can purchase online and throughout August & September we’ll be holding season ticket mornings/evenings for those who struggle to purchase online
- Once the Gaffer has confirmed the pre-season schedule we will communicate this with you
- The supporters’ club will be meeting imminently to discuss their areas of focus for next season & further initiatives – if you have any ideas please get in touch
Thank you once again for your continued support. Roll on the new season!
Read more posts by FC Halifax Town