Ground: Gallagher Stadium, James Whatman Way, Maidstone, ME14 1LQ
Email Address: email@example.com
Will depart the MBi Shay Stadium at 12pm and costs £25.00 per person. Call 07707 143094 to book your place(s) as soon as possible
Use the M20 (Junction 6) and M2 (Junction 3). Follow signs to Maidstone on the A229. At the White Rabbit roundabout, take the third exit onto James Whatman Way. There is no spectator parking on site.
- For those travelling by car, there is a 50mph speed limit on the M20 between junctions three and five, while that stretch is upgraded to a smart motorway.
- Supporters can park at Sandling Road pay and display (ME14 1AA) – this is a five-minute walk away. Other car parks are listed at www.maidstoneunited.co.uk/matchday-parking.
- Supporter coach(es) may drop off at James Whatman Way before going to the Maidstone coach park on Vinters Road (ME14 5DX). This is a five-minute drive away.
- The nearest train stations are Maidstone East (London Victoria) or Maidstone Barracks (Medway Valley Line/London St Pancras International). Both stations are approximately ten minutes from the ground.
- There will be home and away sections for this match. Away fans will be admitted via the North End Entrance (8), opposite the Kent History & Library Centre on James Whatman Way.
- Admission Prices:
- Adults: £15.00
- Concessions (65+/students with valid ID): £12.00
- Youth (11 to 16-year olds): £7.00
- Junior (Under 11): £2.00
Distance from The Shay:
The Society Rooms, Brenchly House, Maidstone, ME14 1RF (0.2 miles)
Read more posts by Kelly Gilchrist