Have You Received Your GCSE Results tonight and thinking about what path to follow
FC Halifax Town offer a number of routes where talented players in the U17/18/19 age group can continue their football development alongside a study programme. If you would like further information or wish to attend pre-season training contact Steve Nichol; email@example.com
Successful players will be given a two-year scholarship with FC Halifax Town. Players will also have the opportunity to compete in the National League Football Academy, the prestigious FA Youth Cup and reserve/U23 fixtures. The programme includes:
- Technical/tactical training: 8-10 hours of weekly training delivered by a team of 4 coaches all qualified to UEFA A or B level.
- Strength & conditioning: 4 hours of weekly training aimed at developing specific aspects of player movement and physical performance.
- Competition: participation in the FA Youth Cup and the National League Football Academy.
- Facilities, medical support and staffing: we operate in a professional environment with excellent facilities and highly qualified staff dedicated to giving scholars every chance to succeed.
- Education: 12 hours of theoretical study following the BTEC Sport qualification.
In partnership with Calderdale College we operate an established programme that has been in place since 2013 and recently awarded with National League Academy status; one of the first National League clubs to achieve this status. As a club we have growing reputation for developing talented players and assisting their progress into the Premiership and Football Leagues’ with players such as Jamie Vardy (Leicester City), Lee Gregory (Millwall) and more recently youth team player; Carl Rushworth (Brighton).
Get in touch if you would like to find out further information about our programme.
Read more posts by FC Halifax Town