FC Halifax Town are holding an online open evening on at 6pm on Wednesday 24th March for players currently in school 11 and 12 (U16/17).
If you would like to find out further information or follow in the footstep of; Jamie Vardy, Carl Rushworth or Jay Benn register your interest to attend by completing the online form below:
Once you have completed the form you will be sent a link to access the meeting on Wednesday.
The open evening will provide the opportunity to find out further information about our youth team scholarship, ask questions, meet staff and find out how to move forward with training and trials. Successful players will be given a two-year scholarship with FC Halifax Town and will combine studying towards a BTEC in Sport with full time professional football training. The programme includes:
- Technical/tactical training: 8-10 hours of weekly training delivered by a team of 4 coaches all qualified to UEFA B or above.
- Strength & conditioning: 4 hours of weekly training aimed at developing specific aspects of player movement and physical performance.
- Competition: participation in the FA Youth Cup, the National League Academy League and the WRCFA U23 Development League.
- Facilities, medical support and staffing: we operate in a professional environment with excellent facilities and highly qualified staff dedicated to giving scholars every chance to succeed.
- Education: 12 hours of theoretical study following the BTEC Sport qualification.
Our youth team programme is developing a strong reputation for its professionalism and player development, most notably; Carl Rushworth (England U20 & Brighton FC) and Jay Benn (FC Halifax Town first team).
Read more posts by Kelly Gilchrist