Following a return to the VANARAMA National League and in line with ambition for further promotion, FC Halifax Town is looking to recruit a ‘Chief Scout’. Working on behalf of the Football Club and in conjunction with the Team Manager, the role can be a part or full-time subject to detailed discussion, with a competitive salary based on the experience and track record of the successful candidate.
- Manage the scouting department and the varying processes to recruit players both on a local and national scale
- Manage and co-ordinate scouts to ensure there is a clear strategy for the recruitment of players
- Understand the market in which the club recruits from
- Co-ordinate the weekly scouting schedules
- Review, update and present the scouting reports to board and management
- To be responsible for providing opposition analysis reports
- Liaise with both the board and 1st team management in the identification and signing of players
- Develop strong relationships with other professional clubs
- A proven track record of being successful in the identification and recruitment of players across the spectrum from experienced 1st team players to potential prospects that can be developed. (Essential)
- Previous experience of opposition analysis and match reporting. (Essential)
- Previous experience of chief scout role at level of club or higher. (Desirable)
The successful candidate must have a flexible and professional attitude, a genuine team player that desires to seek solutions and success. Must be hardworking and enthusiastic, a good communicator yet able to display a high level of confidentiality. This is a very important position for FC Halifax Town and will require a significant degree of commitment to the role, including evening and weekend work.
Please address all applications to David Bosomworth in the first instance and email to: email@example.com. Ensure that you provide all/any information that is likely to help support your application. ALL APPLICATIONS AND SUBSEQUENT INTERVIEWS WILL BE TREATED IN THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.
Read more posts by FC Halifax Town