Well it’s certainly been a season so far to remember! More ups & downs than an episode of Line of Duty!
We felt it timely to give you an update on a few questions you may have as we come to the end of the 20/21 campaign.
- We’re still waiting for clarity with regards to the return of fans to stadia – the road map out of lockdown is well documented and we’re waiting to hear how this impacts our home fixture against Chesterfield FC and fingers crossed the possibility of a play-off game(s)
- If permitted,Season Ticket holders will get priority to this game again depending on the guidelines set out by Government/Public Health – for those Season Ticket holders that have already selected a seat(s) we might have to go through this process again! (If the stadium capacity changes with the council from what was agreed before) We will of course keep you updated as soon as we have concrete and factual information
- Supporters’ Club members and Gold Club members who are not ST holders would then be given second priority (Capacity Permitting)
- If guidelines and capacity allows, we would then welcome fans withoutSeason Tickets on a pre-order match ticket basis – again this will all be confirmed once we have updated information
- We understand at this time that we can continue to stream our home games until the end of May 2021
- 21/22 playing shirts/kits will be launched during May. . . so watch this space!
- 21/22 Season Tickets will be launched once we’ve completed this season and we have more clarity on the return to football for the 21/22 campaign
- For those supporters who donated during ‘project-playoffs’ for a match-day experience (mascot package, dining etc) these will be carried over to the new season – once again thank you for your kind generosity
- If you have any immediate urgent questions please contact us via our social media channels or email@example.com
Thank you for your remarkable support over the last 13 months.
Read more posts by Kelly Gilchrist