Applications are being invited for the position of Football Club Secretary with FC Halifax Town. This ambitious Club is playing in the National League and has recently moved to a full-time playing model.
This can be either be a full or part-time role, dependent on circumstances and overall skills. It is both a rewarding and interesting role, in which no day is the same. In brief the position requires the applicant to be;
- I) A current experienced Club Secretary preferably. The role includes general secretarial duties, interaction with directors, football management, players, various football bodies (The FA, the National League and the County FA), production of information, match day preparation and execution, business functions etc.
- II) All the normal football specific office activities and interactions.
III) General business activities, legal Company submissions.
- IV) Home and Away match arrangements, with other Clubs secretaries, ground safety officers (GSO) and internally with our own sales team and match day organisers (including the Health & Safety team).
- V) A good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint would be useful attributes along with a good understanding of modern day office communication. Basic SAGE would be an added skill but not essential.
- VI) A good welcoming outgoing personality, with a positive ‘can do’ outlook is a must for this role
Further information will of course be provided in interview and all applications will be treated in ‘strictest confidence’. Please provide your CV, reasons why you believe you are suited to the position advertised and salary expectation by emailing FootballClubSecretaryApplications@fchalifaxtown.com
Closing date for applications are 22 June 2018.
Read more posts by FC Halifax Town