FC Halifax Town will host Bromley FC this coming Saturday at the MBi Shay Stadium. Kick off at 3pm.
Here are some prematch statistics:
1. 11 games into the season Bromley have a total of 18 points from a possible 33. Coincidentally the exact same record as The Shaymen, 5 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses.
2. Despite this Bromley sit two places above Halifax in 6th due to their superior goal difference.
3. Only 5 of their 18 points have been picked up away from home for Bromley, meaning just under a third of their total points have been received away from Hayes Lane this season.
4. Bromley’s 6-1 home win over Leyton Orient is the highest scoring game in the division so far this season.
5. The side from Kent went the first 5 games of the season unbeaten. But unfortunately for them, then received a 5-1 thumping away at Dagenham and Redbridge.
6. Louis Dennis, David Gregory, Jack Holland, Josh Rees, Luke Wanadio and Brett Williams have featured in every league game this season for Neil Smith’s side.
7. The highest attendance in the league so far at Hayes Lane was the 3,346 people recorded to watch the 6-1 win over Leyton Orient. The lowest attendance came when Solihull Moors visited and 1,003 fans came to watch.
8. 8 of the 17 goals scored by Bromley have come from top scorers Josh Rees and Brett Williams. Both players scoring 4 goals each.
9. The other 9 goals were scored by Jack Holland, George Porter, Luke Wanadio, Louis Dennis, Adam Mekki and Frankie Sutherland.
10. Bromley have failed to score in 4 game this season. Failing to hit the back of the net against Eastleigh, Macclesfield Town, Sutton United and most recently Wrexham.
Squad: David Gregory, Alan Dunne, Kristian Campbell, Josh Rees, Ben Chorley, Jack Holland, Iffy Allen, Frankie Raymond, Brett Williams, Louis Dennis, Adam Mekki, Ben Wynter, Jordan Higgs, Dan Johnson, Tyrone Sterling, Luke Wanadio, George Porter, Aiden Enver, Frankie Sutherland.
Read more posts by Ben Rowland