Stat Pack National League Matchday 13 by Official Betting Partner LV BET
The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures in Matchday 13, including a meeting of first versus third:
Bromley vs. Woking
- Just two places and one point separate league leaders Bromley and third place Woking at the top of the National League table.
- Bromley remain the only undefeated team in the division, winning seven and drawing five of their 12 matches so far.
- Woking have the joint best defensive record in the league, having conceded just 11 goals thus far.
- The Cardinals are unbeaten in their last five matches, but have drawn each of their last four.
Maidenhead United vs. Dover Athletic
- Maidenhead United are eighth in the league and have conceded just 11 goals to date, the joint-best defensive record with Woking.
- The Magpies are without a win in their last four matches, drawing two and losing two.
- Dover Athletic are two points better off than their hosts, after six wins from their opening 12 matches.
- Inih Effiong is one of five players to have bagged seven goals already this season.
Aldershot vs. Yeovil Town
- Three wins from their last five games have lifted Aldershot Town up to 17th with 14 points.
- No side has scored fewer goals than the 11 that The Shots have managed so far.
- Five wins on the spin for Yeovil Town sees The Glovers fourth in the table.
- Yeovil have only drawn one of their 12 matches so far, the joint fewest in the division.
Ebbsfleet United vs. Barnet
- Bottom of the table Ebbsfleet United are without a win in their last five games.
- However the Fleet have drawn three of their last four National League clashes.
- Defeat last time out against FC Halifax Town, brought to an end a three game winning streak for Barnet.
- The Bees have only tasted defeat twice this season and sit sixth in the table.
FC Halifax Town vs. Harrogate Town
- Second place FC Halifax Town are the division’s leading scorers, with 23 goals.
- The Shaymen have also registered the most victories, 8, of any team so far.
- Harrogate Town are 18th in the table with just three wins to their name so far.
- The Sulphurites have picked up form of late though, losing just one of their last four games.
Top Picks from LV BET
13/5 Bromley vs. Woking, Draw
19/25 Under 2.5 goals, Maidenhead United vs. Dover Athletic
5/6 Both teams to score, Aldershot vs. Yeovil Town
14/5 Barnet to win and both teams to score
23/33 A goal in both halves, FC Halifax vs. Harrogate Town
New LVBet customers will get a 50% bonus of up to £50 on first sports betting deposit. Claim the welcome offer here! (t&c’s apply)
Read more posts by Kelly Gilchrist