Stat Pack National League Matchday 8 by Official Betting Partner LV BET
After the bank holiday weekend double header, there’s been plenty of movement in the National League standings as we approach some big games on Matchday 8.
Bromley vs. AFC Fylde
- Second place Bromley are the only remaining unbeaten side in the National League.
- The Ravens have won four in a row.
- Bromley’s Reeco Hackett-Fairchild has four goals to his name already this season.
- Last season’s losing Promotion Finalists AFC Fylde have had mixed form this time around, winning two, losing two and drawing three of their seven matches to date.
FC Halifax Town vs. Solihull Moors
- This fixtures sees 3rd host 4th after both make strong starts to the season.
- FC Halifax Town have netted 14 times in their seven matches, a tally bettered only by Solihull Moors’ 16 goals.
- Only leaders Woking have conceded fewer than the five that FC Halifax Town have let in.
- Solihull Moors have three players in the top scorers chart, with Paul McCallum and Nathan Blissett both on four and Jamey Osborne on three.
Sutton United vs. Maidenhead United
- Ninth place Sutton United have only tasted defeat once so far this season.
- Maidenhead in fifth had won three in a row prior to Monday’s home loss to Bromley.
- Harry Beautyman leads the way for Sutton United with three goals this season.
- Daniel Whitehall is Maidenhead’s top scorer, also with three to his name.
Woking vs. Barrow
- Table toppers Woking have won six of their seven matches so far this season.
- The Cardinals have the best defensive record in the division, having conceded just four times.
- Nineteenth place Barrow have seven points from their seven games to date.
- Scott Quigley has scored four of their nine goals this campaign.
Wrexham vs. Stockport County
- Wrexham are firmly in midtable, with two wins, three draws and two defeats so far this season.
- Stockport County are two points better off and sit in seventh, the final playoff position.
- Adam Thomas (3) and Elliott Osborne (3) have netted six of Stockport’s ten goals so far.
- Wrexham’s Bobby Grant has also found the target three times in the first month of the season.
Top Picks from LV BET
5/6 Both Teams to Score in FC Halifax Town vs. Solihull Moors
9/4 Sutton United vs. Maidenhead United, Draw
13/12 Over 2.5 Goals in Wrexham vs. Stockport County
5/7 Goals in both Halves in Woking vs. Barrow
Read more posts by National League