Stat Pack National League Matchday 26 by Official Betting Partner LV BET
The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures in Matchday 26:
Boreham Wood vs. Harrogate Town
- Boreham Wood are undefeated in five – their best run of the season.
- Harrogate have won just one in five away from home but still hold a play-off place.
- Wood’s Kabongo Tshimanga and Tyrone Marsh have scored 21 National League goals between them this season.
- Harrogate have let in more goals than anyone else in the top seven but have scored 38 times already.
AFC Fylde v Yeovil Town
- AFC Fylde have kept five clean sheets in their last six matches in all competitions but remain just two points above the drop zone.
- Title chasing Yeovil haven’t lost in five away from Huish Park and recorded wins in their last two games at FC Halifax and Chesterfield.
- Despite their struggle, Fylde have only lost three home games this campaign.
- Rhys Murphy is the division’s leading marksman with 16 goals. He notched five in November alone.
FC Halifax Town v Notts County
- The Shaymen thrashed Wrexham in the FA Trophy last weekend but in the National League they haven’t won at home in five.
- Notts haven’t claimed victory in five matches and currently sit in 12th place in the table.
- Halifax have scored just 32 times so far – less than any other side in the top half of the table
- County have taken just 12 points from their 11 away games this season.
Torquay v Chesterfield
- Torquay have lost their last five National League matches – their worst run for over two years.
- Chesterfield remain in the bottom four and have lost six of their last seven.
- The Gulls have shipped 13 goals in their last five games, including five vs Stockport County in their last home league match.
- Chesterfield are better away than at home, losing only four of their 12 games on the road so far.
Chorley v Dover Athletic
- Chorley’s defeat to Stockport last time out was their first in five, but it saw them return to the bottom of the table.
- Dover have won seven times away from home already. No team has a better record on the road.
- The two sides drew 1-1 in the reverse fixture back in September but this is their first ever league meeting at Victory Park.
- Chorley have scored in seven of their last eight league matches while Dover have only scored more than one goal in one game since October
Read more posts by National League