Stat Pack National League Matchday 29 by Official Betting Partner LV BET
The National League’s official betting partner LV BET take a look at the pick of the New Year’s Day fixtures on Matchday 29:
AFC Fylde v Barrow
- Barrow hold a two-point lead at the top of the National League and are nine games without defeat.
- Fylde are just one place outside the drop zone and are five without a win.
- The leaders’ away form is fantastic – they have one defeat in nine on the road, winning seven of those matches.
- Fylde have won just one in their last seven at home and average just a goal a game at Mill Farm in that time.
Bromley v Dover
- Title-chasing Bromley’s win over Dagenham on Saturday was just their second victory in six.
- Dover comprehensively won the fixture 3-0 at the Crabble on Boxing Day and are now aiming for three wins in a row.
- No side have lost fewer games at home than Bromley this year – they have scored 31 goals at Hayes Lane, more than anyone else.
- Dover are the National League’s best away team, Andy Hessenthaler’s Whites taking 26 from their 12 games on the road so far.
FC Halifax v Stockport
- Halifax’s recent win over Chesterfield was their first home victory since September.
- Stockport County are fifth but have let in more goals than any side in the top half of the table.
- County battered Halifax 5-1 on Boxing Day – they have scored in every game since October.
- Halifax have let in nine goals in their last three matches but did keep a rare clean sheet last time out.
Maidenhead v Notts County
- Notts County have now won three games in a row for the first time this season. They haven’t lost since November 23.
- Maidenhead striker Danny Whitehall took his tally to 11 after his double downed Wrexham on Saturday.
- Notts have won three of their last four away games, scoring 11 goals. Wes Thomas and Kyle Wootton have nine goals each this season.
- Despite the York Road win on Saturday, Maidenhead have the third worst home record in the league – winning only three times in front of their own fans.
Chorley v Wrexham
- The two struggling clubs start 2020 in the bottom four but both are in touch of survival.
- Chorley haven’t won since November but have taken seven points from 12 at home.
- Dean Keates’ Dragons won Boxing Day’s fixture 3-1 with JJ Hooper, Devonte Redmond and Omari Patrick all scoring.
- Travel-sick Wrexham have taken just six points from a possible 42 away from home this season.
Top Picks from LV BET
3/2 Leaders Barrow to win away again by defeating Fylde
16/1 Dover to lead Bromley at half-time, but Bromley take the points
12/1 County’s Tom Walker to open the scorings v FC Halifax
13/1 Maidenhead v Notts County to end without a goal
3/2 Wrexham to win away from only a second time at Chorley
New LVBet customers will get a £5 sportsbook welcome bet when they sign up. Claim the welcome offer here! (T&Cs apply)
Read more posts by National League