The National League’s official betting partner LV BET take a look at the pick of the Boxing Day fixtures on Matchday 27:
Barrow vs. AFC Fylde
- Barrow hold a two-point lead at the top of the National League and boast a game in hand on all their title rivals.
- Fylde remain in trouble and haven’t won in three – they have lost six of their last nine away from home.
- Ian Evatt’s leaders have won six from seven at home and are the division’s top scorers with 46.
- Fylde have shipped 24 goals in their travels, with only Wrexham letting in more away from home.
Chesterfield v Solihull Moors
- Chesterfield’s win at Torquay on Saturday was their first win in eight National League matches.
- Title-casing Moors have only won three times on their travels – less than any other championship contender.
- Chesterfield haven’t won at the ProAct since beating rivals notts County on October 26.
- Moors have the best defensive record in the division. Top scorer Paul McCallum has nine to his name.
Harrogate Town v Hartlepool
- Harrogate have taken just four points from a possible 12 following defeat at Boreham Wood on Saturday.
- Pools have suffered just one defeat in five National League matches, a period in which they also earned a place in the FA Cup third round.
- Harrogate’s home form is currently one of the best around – taking 19 points from a possible 21.
- Harrogate’s sold-out away end will be looking see only a third victory on the road in nine. They have though scored 13 goals in their last five away trips.
Yeovil v Torquay United
- Second-place Yeovil are undefeated in six – they’ve scored an average of two goals a game in that run.
- Torquay have lost their last six games. It is their worst run for more than three years.
- It’s not just Glovers top scorer Rhys Murphy in form – attacker Courtney Duffus has scored four goals in three matches.
- Out-of-sorts Yeovil have let in ten goals in their last three matches but only three clubs have scored more than they have.
Wrexham v Chorley
- Wrexham have taken 20 of their 26 from their home matches this season.
- Chorley have lost only one of their last six matches – but were denied three points at the death against Dover on Saturday.
- Dean Keates’ Dragons are looking for back-to-back home wins for the first time this season. They have lost just two of their last nine at the Racecourse.
- Chorley have drawn seven away from home – more than anyone else. But they have only scored 13 times on their travels.
Top Picks from LV BET
5/1 Exactly five goals to be scored during Chesterfield v Solihull
9/1 Harrogate to beat Hartlepool after being level at half-time
12/1 Torquay to end losing run with goalless draw at Yeovil
New LVBet customers will get a £5 sportsbook welcome bet when they sign up. Claim the welcome offer here! (T&Cs apply)
Read more posts by National League