Here are 10 facts to get yourselves acquainted with the side who currently sit 3rd in the Vanarama National League.
- The side were only founded in 2007 and see themselves as one of the youngest teams in the National League
- Solihull Moors are managed by former Blackburn Rovers and England goalkeeper Tim Flowers and was in goal when Rovers won the Premier League in 199
- They play their home games at Damson Park who they share with the Birmingham City Ladies
- The side won the National League North in 2016 to see themselves promoted to the National League
- Their record home attendance was against Blackpool in November of 2018
- The sides biggest win came in the form of a 7-2 victory over Corby Town in 2011 and their biggest defeat came when they lost 9-0 away to Tranmere Rovers in 2017
- The clubs highest finish in the National League came in the 2016/17 season when they finished in 16th place
- Solihull won the Birmingham Senior Cup in 2016, a regional cup contest which see’s West Midlands clubs pitted against each other and has seen the likes of Aston Villa and Wolves feature
- The club’s top scorer last season was Oladapo Afolayan who amassed 11 goals
- The side’s best performance in the FA Cup is reaching the Second Round and they haven’t gone further, achieving this feat in the 2016/17 and 2018/19 seasons.
Read more posts by FC Halifax Town