IMPORTANT INFORMATION – GIFT COLLECTION/DELIVERY
Firstly, a HUGE thank you for your generous donation(s) to the football club during these extremely difficult times. We’re truly grateful for your on-going support through these ‘choppy waters’ and we’re overwhelmed with the amount of money that has been raised so far.
Please take a moment to read the following information with reference to gift collection & delivery.
- If you made a £10 donation – your digital shout-out will be posted via our social media channels following the play-off game(s)
- If you made a donation for a virtual ticket(s) please remember this is just a ‘virtual ticket’ and you will not receive an actual match ticket(s)
- If you made a donation of either £25, £40 or £50, your gift(s) will be available for collection around 16/17/18 July from the Shay via the ticket office window in the main East Stand. These dates are only provisional and will be confirmed once we have the exact date of our play-off game. Times will also be confirmed – This is also applicable for ‘Care Packs’
- If you made a donation and selected delivery your gift(s) will be sent to you around the 15 July – This is also applicable for ‘Care Packs’
- If you made a donation of £100 or more you will be contacted in August to claim your replica shirt or to arrange your dining/directors package etc once the fixtures have been announced
For urgent only queries please email email@example.com
Read more posts by Kelly Gilchrist