Maidstone United are to make the trip to Yorkshire on Tuesday as FC Halifax Town welcome them to the MBi Shay stadium. The game gets underway at 7:45pm.
- Town’s new signing, George Waring, has scored 1 goal in just 1 appearance for the club. He netted Town’s only goal on his debut against Torquay on Saturday.
- Maidstone’s highest home attendance this season has been 2,552 which came against Guiseley.
- The away side have won 4 of their last 5 matches on the road and have won the last 3 consecutively.
- A total of 20 goals have been scored by United so far this season, marginally better than Town’s 17.
- Zavon Hines is Maidstone’s top goalscorer to this point, having scored 6 times. He is closely followed by Joe Pigott who has managed to find the back of the net on 5 occasions.
- Town have successfully kept a clean sheet in 7 matches this season, more than twice as many as the visitors who have only achieved 3.
- Going into this fixture, the teams are separated by just 1 point. Town are in 11th place with a total of 24 points and Maidstone sit in 13th with 23 points.
- Joe Pigott, Joe Anderson and Lee Worgon are the only players to have featured in every game for United this season. Goalkeeper, Worgan is the only man to have played every single minute.
- Overall, Town have utilised one more player to this point. Maidstone have used 20 players and Halifax have used 21.
- Maidstone’s most recent game against AFC Fylde was abandoned due to unplayable conditions after 48 minutes. They were losing 2-1.
Read more posts by Kelly Gilchrist