The relentless run of matches continues for FC Halifax Town this weekend as they travel south to battle it out with Maidenhead United. The match will kick off at 3pm on Saturday afternoon. Here are ten stats to keep in mind as we build up to the tough fixture.
- Maidenhead currently occupy the 11th spot in the Vanarama National League whilst Halifax are back in 16th.
- The two teams are separated by just four points as the away side have tallied up 37 points so far this season. Town meanwhile have totalled up 33.
- The Magpies and The Shaymen have an identical record in terms of results in their previous 5 matches. Both sides have won two, drawn one and lost two.
- Over their last five home matches, Maidenhead have picked up three points on just one occasion and have failed to collect any reward in three.
- Defender, Alan Massey is the only player to have played in every minute of every match for the home side this season, having played a total of 28 consecutive games.
- Town’s form when on their travels is not too strong. They have lost three, drawn one and won one in their last five away outings, although they have avoided defeat in their previous two.
- Maidenhead’s biggest league win this season came early in the campaign against AFC Fylde. The Shaymen’s was considerably more recent coming on the 23rd December against Chester when they came out as convincing 4-0 winners.
- This season, The Magpies’ highest home attendance came against southern rivals Leyton Orient when 2,544 fans came through the ticket barriers.
- Interestingly, Maidenhead have scored exactly the same amount of goals as they have points, 37. Halifax aren’t far behind and have had put the ball in the back of the net 31 times.
- Tom Denton tops the goal scoring chart for town with nine goals to his name. However, there is a three way split at the summit of the home side’s stats with Adrian Clifton, Harry Pritchard and former player Dave Tarpey all on six goals.
Read more posts by FC Halifax Town