FC Halifax Town entertain Luton Town at home on Saturday and have confirmed the following information for the game.
There is a multi-storey car park located on Hunger Hill. The car park is open from 11am until 7pm and costs £3 per car. The car park is not available to mini buses due to height restrictions.
· The Skircoat (West) Stand and the North Stand will be available for use by Luton spectators.
· The West Stand offers seating and the North Stand is a standing terrace.
· The North Stand turnstiles are at the bottom of Hunger Hill
· The West Stand turnstiles are at the top of Hunger Hill.
Adults £17, Concessions £13, 16 and Under’s £8, Under 12’s £6 and Under 7’s £3.
From M62, J26 (7.5 miles, 15 minutes by car)
1. Head Southeast towards A58/ Whitehall Road.
2. Continue straight onto A58/Whitehall Road (signs for Halifax/A58).
3. Continue to follow A58, at the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A629/Orange Street.
4. Turn right at A629/Broad Street, Continue to follow A629.
5. Go through one roundabout. Turn left at Shaw Hill.
6. The Shay Stadium will be on your left after 100 yards.
From M62, J24 (4.5 miles, 9 minutes by car)
1. At junction 24, exit onto A629/Blackley New Road heading to Halifax
2. At A643, Take the 2nd exit onto A629/Huddersfield Road heading to Elland/Halifax
3. Continue onto Huddersfield Road
4. After the hospital (on your left) there is a filter lane on your right to take Shaw Hill.
5. The Shay Stadium will be on your left after 100 yards.
6. Once on Shaw Hill, after 100 yards, the Shay Stadium will be on your left.
From Halifax Train Station (0.4 miles, 1 minute by car/8 minutes by foot)
1. Exit the train station and turn left on to Church Street.
2. Continue on to S Parade, then continue on to Shay Skye.
3. This road turns into Shaw Hill.
4. The Shay Stadium will be on your right.
Bus & Coach Parking
Buses and coaches are asked to drop off and pick up from Hunger Hill. It is recommended that they access Hunger Hill from Huddersfield Road as this makes leaving the area easier. Following the dropping off of spectators buses and coaches are recommended to park on Free School Lane which is closely located to the stadium. Please click here for map from Hunger Hill drop off to Free School Lane:
Read more posts by Kelly Gilchrist