FC HALIFAX TOWN & CALDERDALE COLLEGE CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE PROGRAMME
Job Title: Lead Team Coach – FC Halifax Town and Calderdale College Centre of Excellence Programme
Location: Calderdale College
Reporting to: Football Director & Football Development Officer
Qualifications: Level 3 Coaching Certificate
FA Youth Award
FA Safeguarding Children workshop completed
FA Emergency First Aid Certificate
Member of the FA Licensed Coaches Club
Salary: Part time position
Application deadline: 12th April
In partnership, FC Halifax Town and Calderdale College are seeking to appoint a coach to provide high quality coaching to players within the Centre of Excellence programme.
The post holder will be responsible for coaching centre of excellence players and support the development of the programme in order to ensure continued player development.
With strong leadership, management and organisational skills in addition to a proven coaching background the candidate will be able to inspire, champion and develop players. This is an exceptional opportunity to work at the heart of FC Halifax Town/Calderdale College Football and Education partnership and have an impact on the development of the young players in the programme.
- Coaching of the Centre of Excellence team
- Plan and deliver session plans in accordance with Youth Team coaching syllabus and maintain accurate records of training in line with requirements of the Football Club and College.
- Create an environment to enhance realistic progress in player development by setting realistic but challenging performance expectations, provide feedback and reinforcement, build confidence.
- Organise the team on match days, kit and equipment appropriate for fixtures
- Ensure health and safety protocols are followed in relation to travel and fixtures
Applications should consist of a CV and covering letter and should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is at 12pm on 12th April
Read more posts by Steve Nichol