Full-time, Salary Dependent on Experience
Applications are being invited for the position of Football Club Secretary with FC Halifax Town. This ambitious Club is playing in the National League and has recently moved to become full-time. Salary is dependent on experience
This is a full-time role, which is extremely rewarding, interesting and challenging, in which no day is the same. In brief the position requires the applicant to be;
- A current experienced Club Secretary preferably. The role includes general secretarial duties, interaction with directors, football management, players, various football bodies (The FA, the National League and the County FA), production of information, match day preparation and execution, business functions etc.
- All the normal football specific office activities and interactions.
- General business activities, legal Company submissions.
- Home and Away match arrangements, with other club secretaries, ground safety officers (GSO) and internally with our own sales team and match day organisers (including the Health&Safety team).
- A good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint would be useful attributes along with a good understanding of modern day office communication. Basic SAGE would be an added skill but not essential.
- A good welcoming outgoing personality, with a positive ‘can do’ outlook is a must for this role
Further information will of course be provided in interview and all applications will be treated in ‘strictest confidence’. Please provide your CV and salary expectation by emailing FootballClubSecretaryApplications@fchalifaxtown.com
Closing date for applications are 14 July 2018.
Read more posts by FC Halifax Town