This weekend sees FC Halifax Town make the lengthy journey down to Ebbsfleet United. The match is a 3pm Kick-off on Saturday afternoon.
- Going into this weekend’s fixture, Ebbsfleet are in 16th place in the National League. They are 12 places below Town who are 4th thanks to a goal difference of +4.
- United beat Maidstone United 2-0 at home in early August, but since then they have failed to pick up a full three points when playing at home.
- Ebbsfleet appear to be the League’s ‘draw specialists’ this season with the scores finishing level in nine of their opening twelve matches. They have drawn more matches than any other team in the division.
- Although this weekend’s host have only picked up one win at home this campaign, they have been able to keep three clean sheets which gives them a 50% clean sheet record in home fixtures.
- So far, Ebbsfleet have used 21 players this season. Jack Payne and Goalkeeper, Nathan Ashmore are the only players in the squad to have made the starting line-up for each league game.
- To this point, United have scored one more goal that the Shaymen, with their tally of 16 goals narrowly beating Town’s 15. However, they have conceded 4 more goals, which should give Halifax some confidence when attacking.
- Danny Kedwell is Ebbsfleet’s leading goal scorer in the league this year with 5 goals. However, he is yet to score more than once in a single game.
- The largest crowd that has descended on Stonebridge Road this season is 2519. This was also for the match against Maidstone United.
- Ebbsfleet beat Boreham Wood 0-1 in their last outing on Saturday.
- United finished second in the National League South last season with a total of 96 points were promoted to the National League this season via the play-offs.
Squad: Nathan Ashmore, Jonathon Miles, Ollie Boulding, Chris Bush, Kenny Clark, Jack Connors, Sam Magri, Yado Mambo, Marvin McCoy, Karn Miller-Neave, Dave Winfield, Anthony Cook, Luke Coulson, Andy Drury, Basagan Graham, Jack Payne, Jack Powell, Dean Rance, Sean Shields, Myles Weston, Bradley Bubb, Danny Kedwell, Aaron McLean, Darren McQueen, Danny Mills.
Read more posts by FC Halifax Town