This weekend FC Halifax Town welcome the challenge of 19th placed Barrow to the MBi Shay Stadium. Here are some pre-match stats for this enticing fixture:
- Barrow’s defence has been rather leaky on the roads this season, having conceded in 91% of their away games.
- However, recently the side haven’t struggled to find the back of the net, scoring at least twice in their last four away matches.
- Furthermore, Barrow have scored at least one goal in just under three quarters of their away games.
- Halifax sit considerably higher than Barrow in the relative home and away tables, with Halifax 13th for home form compared to Barrow who are 21st in the away table.
- However, recent form is not very rosy for Halifax who sit bottom of the form table with just 4 points from their last 8 games.
- A win for Barrow could see them get to touching distance of Halifax, as the away side are 4 points behind The Shaymen.
- Barrow have scored 15 goals away from home this season, compared to Halifax’s 14 goals scored at home.
- There is bound to be goals in this one, as Barrow have never played in an away game this season that hasn’t seen a goal.
- Goal scoring has not been an issue for Barrow as they find themselves in 10th place for goals scored, considerably higher than their league position of 19th.
- However, Halifax’s goal scoring and league position are identical, being 17th in both tables.
Read more posts by FC Halifax Town