FC Halifax Town entertain Guiseley at the MBi Shay Stadium on Saturday, live on BT Sport, 12.30pm kick-off.
Here are the prematch stats for our visitors:
- Guiseley have so far used 19 players in their five games to date so far.
- They have 5 points from their last 15 on offer with just one win in five games.
- They have lost both of their away games so far this season against Gateshead (1-0) and Aldershot Town (6-0)
- They have scored 5 goals in two games but failed to score in other three games.
- John Rooney, Reece Thompson, Jake Lawlor and Kevan Hurst have all scored for Guiseley this season and their other goal was an own goal by Torquay United’s Ruairi Keating.
- They have conceded 11 in the five games to date with just one clean sheet.
- Connor Brown has picked up the most yellow cards to date with three to his name.
- Only Brown, John Rooney, Danny Lowe and Marcus Williams have started all five games to date for Guiseley.
- Danny Lowe, Will Hatfield and Rob Atkinson have all played for the Shaymen.
- Their highest home attendance was 1231 against Tranmere Rovers and their lowest 791 vs Torquay United. Their average so far is 956.
Jon Maxted, Connor Brown, Danny Lowe, James Weseloski, Ashley Palmer, Jake Lawlor, Kevan Hurst, Will Hatfield, Reece Thompson, John Rooney, Lee Molyneux, Raul Correia, Joe Green, Callum McFadzean, Alex Purver, Euan Frank Mulhern, Kayode Odejayi, Marcus Williams, Danny East, Rob Atkinson
Read more posts by Kelly Gilchrist