This Tuesday night sees FC Halifax Town welcome Wrexham A.F.C to the MBi Shay Stadium. The game kicks off at 7:45. Here are some statistics about the two sides ahead of this game.
- Wrexham currently sit in 6th place in the Vanarama National League, four places ahead of Town who presently occupy 10th
- Wrexham have scored 11 goals in the 13 games they have currently played, which is surprisingly 4 less than Halifax.
- However, the away side have conceded the least amount of goals in the league, letting in just 7 in this competition so far.
- Wrexham have scored in all of their last three games and are unbeaten in those games, picking up two draws and one win.
- Away trips have proved fairly successful for Dean Keates’ side, picking up 3 wins, a draw and 2 losses on their travels.
- Shaun Pearson is the only player to have started every game for Wrexham after he joined in the summer after being released by Grimsby Town.
- Alex Reid and Ntumba Massanka are currently joint top goal scorers for Wrexham with 3 goals apiece.
- Wrexham have picked up three red cards this season, with Manny Smith, Sam Wedgbury and Mark Carrington all being given early dismissals.
- Wrexham were robbed of all three points in their last game as Sutton scored a 90th minute equaliser to snatch a draw.
- Wrexham have only lost one game in their last 10, however a lot of draws also means that they have only won one of their last 5 games in the league this season.
Read more posts by Matt Howitt