FC Halifax Town welcome Maidenhead United to the MBi Shay Stadium this weekend in a 3pm kick-off on Saturday.
- Dave Tarpey is currently the League’s joint highest goal scorer, with 7 goals so far this campaign despite leaving for Barnet on transfer deadline day.
- Town and the visitors look evenly matched in terms of points, with both sides having a current total of 12 from a possible 24.
- Maidenhead have successfully picked up at least one point from each of their four games played on the road this season.
- The away side have only kept one clean sheet in their opening eight games this season. This came in a 2-0 win away at Sutton United.
- Maidenhead sit 7th in the table and are only ahead of Halifax (8th) on goal difference. (Maidenhead 4, Halifax 1).
- Only Harold Odametey, Alan Massey and goalkeeper, Carl Pentney have started in all of Maidenhead’s league outings this season.
- Adrian Clifton is the visitor’s most used substitute this season, coming on from the bench on six occasions.
- Wrexham are the only side to put more than one goal past Maidenhead in the league this season. (Maidenhead 1-2 Wrexham).
- United’s highest home attendance to date in the 2017/18 campaign came against Leyton Orient, as 2544 fans came through the gates.
- Maidenhead gained promotion the National League by winning the National League South division last season with a total of 98 points.
Squad: Carl Pentney, Remy Clerima, Jake Goodman, Maximilian Kilman, Ryan Peters, Dean Inman, Alan Massey, Rene Steer, Adrian Clifton, James Comley, Harold Odametey, Samuel Barratt, Harry Pritchard, James Mulley, Ryan Upward, Christian Smith, Jake Hyde, Sean Marks, Chinedu McKenzie.
Read more posts by Joe Hughes