This weekend the Shaymen will be at Victoria Road for their latest fixture against Dagenham and Redbridge. The Daggers three places higher with only a point to separate the two sides, here is some prematch stats to help you get to know our opponents.
- The Daggers haven’t won away for four games now. The last time they won was against Boreham Wood.
- Also, in their last two away games, the Daggers have failed to score a goal. The last time they managed to score on an away day was against AFC Fylde where the game ended 2-2.
- The team have also lost their last home game against Sutton United, the match ended 2-1. This means that they’ve lost their last two games.
- Their last game against Sutton United was also their lowest recorded attendance at Victoria Road this season 1,261 fans had witnessed their latest defeat. On the other hand their highest recorded attendance at Victoria Road this season is 1,686, the game was against Ebbsfleet United and the game had finished 3-3 – a six goal thriller!
- Midfielder, Corey Whitely, is currently the clubs top goal scorer this season. The 26-year old has scored seven goals in his last nine appearances – all of which he has started. Also, two of his goals came from the penalty spot, meaning his penalty record this season is two goals from two attempts – talk about clinical.
- Andre Boucard and Mark Cousins are the only two players to have played every game for a full 90 minutes. Morgan Ferrier, Craig Robson and Sam Ling are the only three players to have played nearly as much game time as Boucard and Cousins.
- Goalkeeper: Elliott Justham has only got one clean sheet to his name this season. That was against Maidstone United, both sides had failed to score in that game.
- The Shaymen on the other hand will look to continue their excellent home form. Town have won their last three home games, scoring seven goals and conceding three.
- Tom Denton and Matt Kosylo remain to be the joint top goal scorers for Town. Both players have scored six goals out of the team’s nine goals – meaning they’ve currently contributed to 66% of the total goals tally so far.
- Since their 3-2 win against AFC Fylde at the Shay, Town have gone undefeated and will look to win their fourth consecutive win. If they do win and other results go their way, Town could climb the ranks.
Read more posts by Ben Guzdek