1.30pm Update: Another pitch inspection ahead of FC Halifax Town vs Boreham Wood has taken place, we are currently still game ON. However, there will another pitch inspection to take place at 2.30pm
12pm update: Pitch has just been re-inspected and todays match referee has confirmed pitch currently is still playable. We will confirm if any change to this
1115am: As a precautionary measure, today’s match referee arrived at the MBi Shay Stadium at 10am and he has confirmed that the pitch is currently playable for today’s game with Boreham Wood, 3pm kick-off.
Being aware of today’s weather forecast, the referee will remain at the ground and we will advise if the situation changes.
Read more posts by FC Halifax Town